You can use anything from the site as long as you provide a link back to this website. Thanks! :)

Translate This Page

Friday, February 9, 2007

Welcome to the Recipe Hunter!



I am a native New Orleanian looking for a way to express my extensive history of cooking. Cooking is an emotional experience for me and this blog is for real cooks. It's for those people out there that realize that there is nothing better than cooking a home cooked meal for your family and enjoying the pleasure spread across their faces.

Here you will find a plethora of recipes that I am looking forward to sharing to sharing with you. Since I am from Louisiana, my specialty is creole/new orleanian/southern cooking, but I love food from all over and look forward to trying out the various recipes that I hope readers will be posting.

Enjoy this recipe blog and Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Administrator said...

Check out the parent website to this blog:
http://www.louisianacreolerecipes.com